I list ALL my UFOs like I used to, I mean there is no penalty for listing more than you finish – WHY NOT!?!? Finishing is only part of the what the finish-a-long is about – the part is listing our UFOs so that we know what is our sewing room, so that we are not in great denial…right?!?! Regardless, you only need to finish one, to qualify for the many great prizes.
Here are my MANY UFOs… I feel like I finished a great deal but the numbers continue to grow….I guess I should stop starting….maybe? Nah…..
- **Bonnie Batik**Batik Nature BOM – Top complete/back done- needs layered, quilted & bound
- **Mr Red & Mrs White** Top & Back Done – needs layered, quilted & bound
- **Peters Penguins** Penquin Quilt – Pieces cut
- **Rowland** Row By Row – Top Done, needs borders, back ready, layer, quilt & bind
- Sugar Block Club –
- **Tess the Crash Test Dummie** – top done, need to layer, quilt & bind
- **Nellie’s Neutrals** #moderninstabee – blocks done
- **Fredly Found** – Need to finish tying & bind
- **Sandy** Toes in the Sand BOM blocks – blocks are the only thing done
- **JuJu Jack** MSBee – – May end up being more than one quilt
- **A Few of My Favorite Things** – This one had a minor disaster with a flood in my basement – not sure what will happen with it? Got so upset I just dried it and put it away!
- **Sammy Sampler**Modern Stitch Bee Sampler
- **Emmy** Modern Stitching Bee 2013 – need to finish quilting and bind
- Modified Card Trick – needs to be turned into something
- Neon Pillow – block done, now to make it a pillow
- #irishchaintwist – need to finish quilting and bind
- Bright #FarmGirl blocks – random blocks – not sure what they will be
- Not-so-Bright #FarmGirl Blocks – random blocks – not sure what they will be
- Bucky – My quilt retreat quilt
On Going Sewing (these don’t qualify but I need to track them anyway)